Monday, August 29, 2011

Riley and Trevor

I've had these pictures of my nephews for a little while, and I've been wanting to scrap them.  I finally decided to create the layout in Studio J.  I thought might sister might want a copy, and I also love this discontinued paper called Game On.  It's not discontinued in Studio J - yippee!!!  Don't you think this layout called Super Star is perfect for these photos?


On the left page, I've got a picture of Riley holding his first homerun ball.  I love this picture.  I can only imagine what he must have been thinking looking down at that ball!  The journaling on the photo reads "Very cool - Riley's first homerun ball!"  In the picture of both of them, Trevor is holding his MVP award.  The journaling on that photo reads "Trevor's MVP award!  What I love about these boys is that they support each other and are so happy for each other's success. That will always make them champs in my book!"  One of the things I love most about Studio J is that I can journal wherever I want.  Sometimes I like to add a little blip here or there, and it allows me to do just that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a HUGE Game On fan and love that I can still use it in Studio J. You did a GREAT job on this layout!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...