Monday, August 1, 2011

The New Idea Book is Here!! August 2011 Newsletter

I can't wait for you to see the wonderful new product in the Idea Book!  Click HERE to view the Idea Book online.  Click on my shopping cart on my left sidebar to place your order!

This is what you’ll find in this month’s newsletter:
  • August Specials
  • Open House
  • Clubs Starting in September!
  • Workshops and Classes
August Specials

Wicked Stamp of the Month and A Typset (August 1-31): There is a brand new Stamp of the Month program that makes things much easier for you! You can purchase the stamp set outright at $17.95 or with a $50 purchase you are able to purchase the set for $5.00. During the month of August, when you place a $50 order and purchase the stamp of the month for $5.00, you will get an exclusive free stamp set called A Typeset. It's a fun font/alphabet set. This set is ONLY available from August 1-31.

National Stamping Month: Pair-a-Phrase (August 15-September 30): To celebrate National Stamping Month in September, we are offering our first-ever double stamp set! You can get the exclusive My Acrylix®Pair-a-Phrase double stamp set FREE when you place an order of $75 from August 15 through September 30, 2011. You'll love this double set—two D-size sets in one envelope—which includes lots of clever phrases and coordinating images you'll use in your handmade cards all year long. The double set has a retail value of $35.90, which drastically increases the value of your qualifying purchase! Have double the fun stamping during National Stamping Month with our new Pair-a-Phrase double stamp set!

Fall/Winter New Idea Book Open House

Friday, August 19th (3:00 pm - 8:00 pm)

Saturday, August 20th (9:00 am - 1:00 pm)

473-195thAve NE; East Bethel, MN

 Everyone who attends will receive a free Idea Book as my gift to you! There will be 3 fabulous and free make and takes with some fun techniques! There is so much that is new with Close To My Heart, and I can't wait to show you!!

  • Cricut Bundle (cartridge with 700 images, 3 stamp sets and 3 sheets of dimensional elements)
  • Re-Formulated Paper Packs with a Lower Price and Heavier Weight Patterned Paper
  • Lower Prices on ALL Stamp Sets
  • Brand New Stamp of the Month Program

That is just a sampling! I will have all 8 paper packets, several stamps and embellishments for you to view. The best part is that those two huge August specials will be going on so that you can earn THREE free stamp sets with your qualifying purchase!! Yay - I LOVE free!! There's always a lot of fun, laughs, friends, and ideas at my Open Houses!

This is a Mystery Hostess Open House, so some lucky person is going to win the Hostess Rewards! Here is how you can earn tickets:
  • RSVP to come - 5 tickets
  • Bring a Friend - 5 tickets for each friend you bring (16+)
  • $25 Purchase - 5 tickets
  • $50 Purchase - 10 tickets
  • Sign up for a Class - 10 tickets
  • $75 Purchase - 15 tickets
  • $100 Purchase - 20 tickets
  • Sign up for Club - 20 tickets
  • Book a Gathering and Earn FREE Product - 25 tickets
  • Join My Team - 30 tickets
***Remember, if you are long distance, you can still earn chances to win by placing your order by the day of my Open House, booking an online Gathering, or joining my team!***

Club Starting in September!
I am so excited to let you know that club will be starting in September! Here are the details:
  • Sign up for a 9-month commitment (September 2011 to May 2012)
  • Cost is $20 per month
  • Collect Hostess Rewards (at least $25) for one of the months that you are in Club. If you bring outside orders during your Hostess month, you will receive even more Hostess Rewards!
  • In each class, I will teach two 2-page layouts. I will teach you something new and trendy each month so that you are constantly learning!
  • You can choose from three nights when you sign up – Monday, Tuesday, or Friday. Club will always be the second week of the month.
  • Sign up early if you’d like to come with friends to guarantee your spot together. There is a limit of 6 spots per night.
  • Paper will be pre-cut, but you will need a standard supply kit. Items needed on a regular basis are tape runner, glue dots, foam tabs, scissors, craft knife, paper piercer, ruler, and sanding kit. If any special items are needed I will let you know ahead of time.
  • I’ll always supply the treats – you bring your beverage

I hope this announcement makes you excited! I sure am excited to start teaching you again!!

Workshops & Card Classes: Watch your newsletter for fun workshops and monthly classes starting in September! I will have my calendar fully prepared for the Open House, so you will be able to sign up for September’s classes then.  For now, if you click on my Classes tab at the top of the page, you can take a sneak peek into what I'll be offering!

As always, thank you for being a part of my Close To My Heart journey. I truly love each and every moment I spend teaching and getting to know you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card and the use of the background! Fun!

Lynn said...

wish I was close enough to attend your Open House, sounds fun and I'm sure there will loads of inspiration there!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...