Monday, August 1, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Challenge

This week at Heart 2 Heart, we are challenging you to create a child's birthday card.  My niece's golden 8th birthday is coming up, so I wanted to create something special to tie on her gift bag.

I created the card base, flowers, cupcake, and number using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  Did you know you can order yours today?  Oh, with 700 images, it is just so awesome!  If you are a Cricut user, I guarantee this is a must have.  The bundle consists of the Cricut cartridge, 3 matching stamp sets, and 3 sheets of matching dimensional elements.  So you can die cut an image and stamp over it perfectly with our beautiful clear stamps.  What a great idea, huh?!

Ok, back to the challenge - I could talk to you about this cartridge all day long!  LOL!!  At Heart 2 Heart you need to use CTMH product when you play.  Challenges are given on Monday, and you have all month long to submit them.  Our sponsor ths month is Melinda Everett with a great prize package.  Check out the post at Heart 2 Heart - there is B-E-A-utiful inspiration for you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Brenda! This is just beautiful. Your neice is going to love it!

Laurel said...

So very pretty, love the roses!

Haley D. said...

This tag is so sweet! Your niece is one lucky young lady. I hope she has a happy birthday!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...