Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Lasting Memories Challenge!

We are bringing you a new challenge over at Lasting Memories, and it's a fabulous one to work with!  We'd like to see who or what inspires you, and that can mean anyone or anything.  We'd love to see what you come up with for this layout.  Since it was our anniversary week last week, this one was all together too easy for me!

This, of course, is my husband.  He inspires me more than any one else to be the honest, creative, and simplistic (and that's a good thing!) person that I am.  If you want to see any of the details more closely or read the journaling, just click on the photo to make it larger.  I created this two-page layout in Studio J.  In fact, I sat down and did four layouts in Studio J tonight.  It's a great alternative if you want to do a quick layout, are working on a special book, or want to make a layout that you may need copies of.  It's especially helpful to me when I want to do a lot of journaling.  This paper is has long ago been discontinued by Close To My Heart, but I love that they've put their past papers in Studio J.  I can go back and revisit them time and again!  Did you know that you can go in and just play with Studio J for free?  There is no software to download.  You can go and create a layout (or two or three...) and then decide if you want to purchase it or buy a membership.  How fun is that?

I hope you'll stop by Lasting Memories and take a peek at the layouts the rest of the design team has created.  There's loads of inspiration for you there!  Also, if you are looking for a fun design team, Karen is having a design team call for Lasting Memories.  She is a sweetheart, and I know you'd love working with her and the rest of the team!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Such a great layout!

tiffany said...

what a fun LO Brenda! has been great "working" with you on the Lasting Memories DT. =)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's

Lauren said...

So fun! I love the bold colors and gears! It has been wonderful working with you on the LM DT!

Lauren

Denise Pustelniak said...

Wonderful LO! It has been wonderful to be on the same DT!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...