Friday, August 26, 2011

What a Great Week of Vacation!

I have not fallen off the face of the earth!  Jerry and I have been having a great time this week.  He's down a lot of fishing, and we've had some great weather to enjoy this week together.  I put together a little sideshow of our day at the Minnesota State Fair yesterday.  It was our 21st anniversary, and we couldn't think of a better way to celebrate. 
 


I've got a couple of hours to spend in my craft room, so I'll be back later with some artwork!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a blast. Happy Anniversary!

Lynn said...

awwww...you guys are cute! happy anniversary!

Karen Wilson said...

Aww! Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had an awesome time, thanks for sharing some pics!

Anonymous said...

From one freckle girl to another, "Happy Anniversary!" :-)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...