Thursday, September 22, 2011

Creativity

It's time for a new challenge at Sassy Lil Sketches!  Are you anxious to see Cherie's new sketch?  As always, it's a good one!

I actually used the sketch to make a canvas for my scrapbook room:

Don't you love this saying?  I sure do, and this makes a great piece on my shelf.  This is the discontinued paper perfect Day.  I so love this juniper color and just never get tired of it.  Are you getting tired of seeing flowers from me yet?  These 3-D flowers from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge are just amazing!  I've had many people ask me, and yes, this cartridge is exclusive to Close To My Heart.  There are 700 images on it, and it hasn't left my Cricut since I received it at the end of July!

Close To My Heart items used that can be found on my website:
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
Juniper Pleated Ribbon
Sparkles
White Hemp

Stop in and see what the rest of the DT has done - great inspiration!!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful room accent. Gorgeous!

Lynn said...

what a beautiful canvas...I love that quote...and love the juniper breeze as well! I might have to take a look at that Cricut cart!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...