Thursday, September 22, 2011

Banner Workshop

Time for a new workshop!  This is the fabulous My Creations Banner.  I so love our alterables!


I originally planned to stop there, but there was a backside that was wide open with possibility.  So I decided to make this workshop into a two-sided banner. ( I love having my own business and making the decisions to bring your work further!!)


Doesn't this look like fun?  I had fun making it!!  Loads of work with Cricut Art Philosophy cuts, and there is loads of inking and stamping.  Here are the details of the workshop:

Saturday, October 15th
10:00 am
Cost - $11.50
All the supplies will be pre-cut and ready for you.  You need very few things for this class:
  • Tape runner
  • Scissors
  • Small pop dots
You can call me (763-227-0583) or e-mail me (girlygirlrose43@msn.com) to register or you can click on the PayPal button to pay and reserve your spot.  Space is limited for this workshop!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Brenda, this is an over-the-top wonderful project. I'll bet your workshop is bursting at the seams!

Laurel said...

Oh I love it, wish I could come!

Lynn said...

great banner, love how you used both sides! your workshops are so appealing!

Karen Wilson said...

Great WS idea!! I love this! Hope all is well!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...