Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Faith is Knowledge Within the Heart

There is a beautiful new paper from Close To My Heart called Wonderland.  It is primarily a winter paper, but as you know, I like to see what I can do that makes a paper useful all year round. 

It's so soft and subtle, don't you think?  I love this paper!  I used the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to make the 3-D flowers and the card base.  The sentiment is from this month's special, Pair-a-Phrase, which you can get your hands on free!  Click HERE for more information.  I love all the sweet sentiments in this double stamp set!  The chocolate ribbon and ribbon slide are both available in the "while supplies last" section on my website, and you can get them now for a steal!

I am entering this card in two challenges.  Stampin' Sisters in Christ is looking for a card that uses quiet colors.  The Cricut Cardz challenge would like to see a card base cut from any cartridge.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love the border and the flowers. I'm assuming you made them all with the CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy Collection.

Haley D. said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, from the colors to the flowers to the shape to the message!

Big Red Scraps said...

Ooooh, very pretty!

Melissa said...

Very pretty, love the colors you chose, thanks for joining CCC!

Unknown said...

Love those rolled flowers and such a great example of a CAS card with a lot of character and color. Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...