Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Good Times

I pulled out the September Stamp of the Month, Limited Edition, to create another example for you.  I love all the things this set can do!


Now this doesn't necessarily have to be an invitation.  I think this would make a wonderful masculine birthday card.  The stamps I've used from the stamp of the month are the two tags, invitation words (what, where, when, who), the sentiment, and the bike in the corner.  I love pairing the Lucky paper with kraft cardstock - such a rugged look!  Other items used are Olive Mini Medleys, Milepost Shapes, and Natural Hemp

4 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

This is great! I really enjoy seeing the different idea's with the new CTMH product. TFS!

Laurel said...

This is fabulous!

Unknown said...

I love how masculine this feels!

Lynn said...

I LOVe this, and I'm having a "why didn't I think of that?" moment about stamping on the Kraft cardstock. thanks for the inspiration, and I must say this SOTM is very cool.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...