Saturday, September 10, 2011

Remember

I have been busy.  I don't know where time goes, and I don't know how 24 hours can pass so quickly!  I will tell you this, though.  I LOVE being busy, and I love my job!  I am so enormously blessed to be able to call being a Close To My Heart consultant my job. 
  • I love teaching.  I am rather shy, but I get to come out of my shell when I teach.  It is truly an honor to share paper crafting with others! 
  • I love my team.  I have been blessed with a team that is faith-filled and caring.  Their excitement and enthusiasm about CTMH and life is amazing! 
  • I love my customers.  Every time I am privileged to spend time with them, I count myself blessed.  They constantly keep my eyes opened as to why we really scrapbook!
  • I love my upline, Karen.  She is amazing, insightful, and full of caring!  Here's a card she sent me for reaching a goal last month.  This is my favorite paper packet, and I was so overjoyed to receive this creative card.  It's just perfect for this post!
  • I love my husband.  As we sat down to do the bills last evening (after Jerry had worked a 12-hour shift), I realized again how blessed I am to have a husband that not only supports me, but wants me to be a consultant.  He knows how happy it makes me to play with paper and stamps, to create and to teach!
  • I love my Heavenly Father.  There are no words to describe how grateful I am every day that through all the trials and difficulties, He has brought me to place.  What's even more exciting is that I know He's nowhere finished with me yet.  Thanks be to God!

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Brenda this is such a wonderful post. I am always so happy to see your doing well.
I think of you often and say a little prayer my friend.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful post. I am honored that you had such kind things to say about me, and that you felt my card was post-worthy as well. Love ya!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...