Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Thinking of You

I had a little time yesterday, so I decided to look through some challenges over at Feline Playful.  Lots of times it's just a challenge for me to put two challenges together and do it in a timely manner.  I am a putzy crafter, you know!  I put two challenges together - Card Patterns sketch and the Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Challenge.



As soon as I saw those colors, I thought of a couple of old paper packets - Grace and Key to My Heart.  I combined the papers to make this card:

I made little tiny flowers using the Art Philosophy cartridge, and bunched them around the oval.  Fun, fun card sketch, and I am sure I'll use it again!

CTMH items used that can be found on my website:
X5642 Cocoa Cardstock
Z2114 Cocoa Exclusive Inks
D1476 Card Chatter Sympathy stamp set
Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
Z1336 Pearl Opaque Gems
Z1377 Kraft Color Ready Borders (while supplies last)
Z1118 Creme Brulee Metal Corner  - Mini Medleys (while supply lasts)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is so gorgeous! I am in love!

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

Awesome card!

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, I adore the newsprint paper flowers...hope you have a super weekend!

enjoy *~*

Elise said...

THIS is positively BEAUTIFUL!!! THANK YOU sooooo much, for sharing your WONDERFUL inspiration with Card Patterns! We love having your participation! Yeee HaW!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...