Monday, September 19, 2011

New Heart 2 Heart Challenge!

Today brings a new challenge at Heart 2 Heart.  We want you to use 3 cardstock colors this week - no patterned paper!  Now this was a challenge for me, but I love a good challenge!

I stamped the colonial white with a wonderful stamp from All Hallow's Eve.  Such an elegant little stamp in a Halloween set.  I used the Matchbook template from the Wishes book.  I just can't get enough of these flowers from the Art Philosophy cartridge.  They are even gorgeous in black!

You can order any of the items used by clicking on the button on my left sidebar:
9033 Wishes Card Confidence Program
Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
1386 Black Cardstock
1273 Desert Sand Cardstock
1388 Colonial White Cardstock
C1462 All Hallow's Eve
D1361 Thank You
Z2105 Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z1462 Midnight Felt Shapes
Z1393 Black Mini Medleys
Z1333 Mocha Opaque Gems

You'll want to check out the rest of the design team's work for great inspiration!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous, never would have know that wasn't pattern paper!

Mary Vogel said...

Beautiful! The colors are perfect together and create a sophisticated card!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL! You know I'm a sucker for anything black and white!

Marg Van Patten said...

Simple and elegant ... Love it!

Jean McNulty said...

So elegant. Love it:)

Haley D. said...

Your card is really pretty! I love how you made your own B&T paper with stamping, plus the design and flowers are beautiful too.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...