Friday, September 16, 2011

Wonderful Season

I am leaping forward and showing you a Christmas card today.  This was an entry for the Make It From Your Contest for Close To My Heart that did not get selected.  I do have one card that was chosen, though (yippee!!), so I will show you that some time next week.  I am so loving the Art Philosophy cartridge, and I have already determined which flower I like the best.  That is the one I am showing you on this Christmas card:

Can you see that this is a clear card?  It's hard to tell that in the picture.  At first glance in the book, this paper looks all red and green.  But it's got a beautiful soft sky blue side, and that is what I chose to combine with the sweet leaf green.

Items used:
X7145B Believe Level 2
Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
Z1616 Designer Ribbon Green Collection
Z1466 Bling Assortment
Z1309 Clear Cards

All of these items can be found on my website.  While you are there, stop in and look at the While Supplies Last tab.  There are items for as low as 25 cents!

5 comments:

Vicki Wizniuk said...

It's beautiful! :)

Laurel said...

Wow this is just gorgeous, love that paper pack!

Unknown said...

I can't believe this one wasn't chosen too. GORGEOUS!

Lynn said...

such a beautiful card! love the flowers, love the colors! is the art philosphy cart. exclusive to CTMH? Love it.

Anonymous said...

such a amazing cards in here .... gorgeous color combination's with the contrast of flowers... its looks so attractive... is the art philosophy cart???
discount card printing
custom gift cards
plastic card
Scratch Card

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...