Monday, October 3, 2011

H2H Challenge and October Stamp of the Month

You won't see my card on the Heart 2 Heart reveal page as I was a little behind this last week.  But I wanted to make sure to get it done today and post it for your inspiration.  It is a really unique sketch, and I used it quite literally.
This is the October Stamp of the Month - Holiday Magic - and some different colors for Christmas.


I've used the smokey plum diamond pattern and the olive textured background from the Sonoma paper packet.  The stockings (smokey plum ink), fur (cocoa ink), and snowflake (smokey plum ink) are from the stamp of the month.  The couple other items used on the card are olive mini medleys and mocha opaque gems.

 Please stop by Heart 2 Heart today to visit the inspiration from the other design team members.  We have two new sponsors for the month of October - Nichole Lewno and Jena DeVries.  We'd love it if you stopped by their blogs and thanked them for their generosity!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So rich and warm...just like the Brenda style I've come to expect!

Ann said...

I love it. Great job

Tammy said...

This is a lovely card. I love these non-traditional Christmas colors for cards.

By the way, it's interesting that your card from last week practically fit this sketch.

Lynn said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for visiting my blog, hope you can come back for the last day of our "blog party"! I plan to put photos in the empty spaces on the printer tray.

Creatique Candy said...

This is a lovely use of colors for a Christmas card. It's fun to think outside the box and I LOVE it!

Lisa said...

So pretty ... very different for a Christmas card...

Anonymous said...

These little socks appear soft and real in the picture. I REALLY like this card. :-)

Pamela OConnor said...

Worth the wait! Your art is always so stunning!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...