Sunday, October 2, 2011

October Newsletter

October Stamp of the Month - Holiday Magic
Have you been thinking about Christmas cards? The October Stamp of the Month is perfect for your Christmas cards! It has great images and fabulous sentiments that speak for themselves and allow you to make a beautiful flat card for mailing. You can buy the stamp of the month at a discount for just $5.00 with a minimum $50 purchase. You can also buy it outright for $17.95. Either way, this set of 18 stamps is tremendous bargain! Watch my blog this month for ideas on how to use this set.


October New Consultant Special


Have you been thinking about joining the Close To My Heart family? This might be just the special that you have been waiting for! If you join Close To My Heart during the month of October, you not only receive the huge Consultant Kit for $99, but you receive one of the add-on kits FREE! You know just how much I love to tell you that you can get something free! I want to invite you to click on the JOIN MY TEAM tab at the top of my blog for detailed information on the consultant kit, the three add-ons and information about my team. Have you been thinking about joining in my team? I would LOVE to have you and so would your fellow team members! Click HERE to fill out your consultant agreement!

October Classes and Workshops

Two-Sided Banner Workshop
Saturday, October 15th at 10:00 am
$11.50
RSVP by Friday, October 14th

You are going to create a two-sided banner in this class that will decorate your home for Halloween and Thanksgiving!  Everything will be pre-cut for this class. You only need to bring a scissors, tape runner, and small pop dots for this class. Space is limited so register early. Last month my class filled up quickly!





 
5 for $5.00 Card Class
Sunday, October 16th
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
$5.00
RSVP by Friday, October 14th

The cards will be set up at stations and you can come anytime during those 4 hours to complete your cards. Papers are pre-cut, and all you need to bring is a scissors, tape runner, pop dots, and glue dots. Class size is unlimited, but I need your RSVP so that I have enough card kits cut for you!


Studio J Class
Tuesday, October 18th at 6:30 pm
FREE
RSVP by Monday, October 17th

Have you been wondering about the Close To My Heart online software Studio J? I would love to teach you about it and show you exactly how it works. I know you will be surprised at how easy it is and all the things you can do with it! With this class, all you need to bring is your laptop! If this time doesn't work out, please contact me. I can also bring my laptop and come to you!

Cricut Art Philosophy Class
FREE

Call or e-mail me to schedule a free Art Philosophy class! Would you like to know what you receive with Art Philosophy collection? I can also show you many examples of what you can do with this unique Cricut cartridge that contains 700 images. I can come to you or you can come to my home. We can schedule a day or evening class that is convenient for your schedule.


Opportunity Night
Sunday, October 9th at 6:30 pm
FREE
RSVP by Saturday, October 8th

Have you been wondering about the Close To My Heart opportunity? Come on over for dessert and coffee! Let me show you what is in the consultant kit and the add-on kits. I'd also like to share information about my team and the wonderful possibilties that come with Close To My Heart! Whether you want the discount for yourself, want to learn a little extra money, or are interested in building a business, I'd be happy to share my love of Close To My Heart with you!

12-HOUR CROP

Saturday, November 12, 2011
9:00 am - 9:00 pm
$15.00
Andover Senior Center; 1685 Crosstown Blvd; Andover, MN
Register Early! Space is Limited!!

Fee includes:
  • Lunch
  • Dinner
  • Free Demonstrations throughout the day
  • Hourly Prize Drawings (you earn tickets during the crop)
Basic supplies will be available for purchase during the crop. Cardstock, printed paper, Tombow tape runners and refills, and embellishments are some of the things I will have on hand. Should you need something specific, contact me by November 1st with your order, and I will have it ready for you to pick up at the crop!

Bring:
  • Your paper crafting supplies - don't forget the pictures!
  • Die-cutting machines and extension cord
  • Snacks and beverages - there is a refrigerator available for your use
Reserve your spot by Tuesday, November 1st with payment to Brenda Rose; 473 195th Ave NE; East Bethel, MN 55011. If you prefer, I can send you an invoice so that you can pay with your debit or credit card.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FUN EVENING WITH FRIENDS?
I would love to come to your home and show you and your friends what is new with Close To My Heart. I can help you plan a Gathering with a free make and take where your friends and family will have a blast! Along the way, you'll earn generous Hostess Rewards, possible half-price items, and a Hostess Gift from me! Contact me today (763) 227-0583 or by e-mail to set up a date - it's the perfect time of the year for a Home Gathering!

Thank you again for sitting down to read my blog and newsletter. I appreciate you!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You ROCK, my friend! You are doing such great things!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...