Thursday, October 6, 2011

Our Little Family

I am going to Regional Celebration in Detroit in a couple of weeks.  One of the things that we were given was instructions to create was some fun Studio J layouts.  There were techniques I had not tried, and it was fun to be in a state of learning while I was doing these.  I am so looking forward to Regionals for that very reason.  It is two days of business and creative training.  Yippee!! 

I'm just going to show you my favorite layout today ~


I have about the most handsome son in the whole wide world.  These are pictures from our bonfire last weekend, and I really appreciated that Shane hung around for so long.  He even helped us clean up everything.  In the journaling box, I added a poem by Erma Bombeck that fits our little family pretty well.

Hope you're heading into a great Friday!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

What a super fantastic layout and such a cute boy you have!

Haley D. said...

What a wonderful layout of your family! You're right- you've got one handsome boy. I love the quote that you used too.

Unknown said...

I just love this layout, the design, photos, and the Erma Bombeck quote. That focal photo of Shane is to die for! Have a wonderful time at Regionals!

Dorcas said...

Wow Brenda, this is awesome! Great job! Hey, I don't know if you do digital layouts or not but I have a 'My Memory Suite' software giveaway going on right now on my blog.I think its right up your alley.:-)

Rufus said...

That is one handsome son you have. From the pictures it's obvious who he's related to! Love the quote you used.
R/

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...