Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Merry Christmas (October Stamp of the Month)

This October Stamp of the Month - Holiday Magis is such a great set!  I will have loads of examples to show you this month, so I hope they inspire you to think about your Christmas cards.  It's always nice to get a jump on them!

I received this card in the mail from my dear friend and upline Karen.  You'll want to visit her blog as she is just so talented! 

What a pretty card!  She has captured the trend in this card by adding the black.  I am so glad that she embossed the cranberry and black cardstock to give me an example of another way to use this set.  Thank you so much Karen for sending me this card!!

Close To My Heart items used that can be found on my website:
1386 Black Cardstock
1272 Cranberry Cardstock
S1110 October Stamp of the Month - Holiday Magic
D1477 Universal Backgrounds stamp set
A1115 A Holiday stamp set
X254 White Daisy Card Value Pack
Z891 Versamark Ink Pad
Z673 White Daisy Embossing Powder
Z1616 Olive Ribbon
Z1335 Licorice Opaque Gems

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love sending you cards, Brenda...because you are one of the most gracious people I know. You always make me feel like a million dollars for doing something small. You rock!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...