Thursday, October 13, 2011

Jeanette Lynton's Shape-a-Day

Jeanette Lynton is sharing a Shape-a-Day on her blog this month.  The shapes are cuts from the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I have so enjoyed going there every day!  The artwork (as always) is amazing, and I am learning new and different things to do with shapes! 

Today she has created a Christmas Tag Card.  I immediately fell in love with this card, and I decided to make a version of it using our Believe papers.  The stamp set I used is called December 25th.


Cute, huh?  I can't take any credit for this one!  Be sure to bookmark Jeanette's blog and visit often.  You will learn tons!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Me lovey!

Dot said...

Love it!

Kathleen said...

I thought this was SO awesome when I saw it on the consultant board and I keep coming back to it becuase it is SO gorgeous!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...