Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Two Happy Boys

I realized that I didn't have to leave my blog empty while I'm in Detroit.  I have Studio J layouts to share with you, so that is what I will do for the next few days!  The layouts I am pre-posting for the next few days were and "assignment" for Regional Celebration.  Oh, I learned so much!  Today, I've got a layout that I created for my mother-in-law.  She so seldom reads my blog, that I think I'm pretty safe posting this!

One of the fun things I learned in this layout was how to create argyle.  You'll see that on the bottom of the left page.  One of the things I loved in this layout is the mixed font in the title.  Come back tomorrow for another Studio J layout!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love this, Brenda! I'm sure your MIL will too. Have fun in Detroit!

Lynn said...

Cool! I bet you are having a great time!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...