Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Regional Celebration

I have been a very bad blogger lately.  Last week, I had a Gathering, 3 clubs, and 2 classes so that's what I've been up to!  It is SO MUCH fun sharing Close To My Heart with others!  And on that note, I am leaving tomorrow to go to the Close To My Heart Regional Celebration in Detroit.


This is two days of business and creative training, so I am really, really excited! Next week, I am going to have so much to share with you!  My blog will be quiet until Sunday, but I have not forgotten you!  I am just going to learn more so that I can bring those fun ideas here.  Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Jeanie B said...

See you in Detroit!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a terrific time. I look forward to hearing what you share with us. :-)

Michelle said...

Have a great time. I can't wait to see what you share with us!

Dot said...

Wish I was able to go to Detroit! Looking forward to hearing about it when you get back!

Karen Day said...

Brenda, have a blast in Detroit! Wish I was going... it's only a 4hr drive for me (sigh). Say hello to all my crazy Canadian sisters that'll be there :o)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...