Wednesday, October 26, 2011

November Card Class - Dreamin'

I have been a busy girl the past two days!  Yesterday I posted the club layouts for November, so if you haven't seen them, scroll on down.  Today I worked on the November card class and was so happy to also finish them!  I used many ideas that I learned at the Regional Celebration.  Little things that you may not even notice, but that truly make life as a paper crafter easier!

So this is my card class.  It is on Sunday, November 20th from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm.  You can come any time during those hours to make your cards.  I think these will take about 60 to 90 minutes to complete.  Everything is pre-cut and ready to go.  You just need to bring scissors, tape runner, glue dots, and pop dots.  The cost is 5 cards for $5.00.


Let me know if you are interested in buying this class long distance.  I charge $7.00 for the class when I mail it to you.  The extra $2.00 covers shipping costs.  They come pre-stamped and all the pieces are in the cards so that you can easily put them together.  I like putting them together while I am watching television.

I hope you all are having a good week!  I don't say this enough, but I truly appreciate when you visit my blog.  I read each and every comment, and I smile with each one.  It means the world to me that you spend time here!  I noticed today that I am getting close to 400 followers.   Watch for some blog candy within the next week or so.  It's almost my third blog-aversary (wow, I can't believe how much I love this bloggy thing!), so I think I'll celebrate these two milestones together!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a terrific set of cards! Any person in attendance will feel truly blessed to be there. If I lived closer, I'd definitely sign up. :-)

Laurel said...

What a fabulous group of cards Brenda!

Rufus said...

Great looking group of cards!
R/

Jamie Harder said...

These are a fantastic set of cards Brenda! And what a SUPER price!!!

Unknown said...

These cards are just stunning, Brenda!

bakscrap said...

I was going to post that I wish you were closer so I could take a workshop, I would definately be interested in ordering the kit. I already have the "Dreamin" workshop kit-love it! Beth

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...