Thursday, October 27, 2011

Amazing Special! Holiday Wishes Stamp Set


Isn't this stamp set beautiful?  From now until November 30, for every $25 in My Acrylix® stamp sets you purchase, you can add on the new D-Size My Acrylix® Holiday Wishes set for just $5!  Since many of the images coordinate with the Cricut® Art Philosophy collection, you will be all set to create quick and easy handmade gifts and cards for the holiday season! This campaign is available through my website or by contacting me to place an order. 

The images are so intricate and will be lovely whether stamping or embossing.  Because this is a brand new special and I won't have my set until next week, I am going to show you a Corporate image of some artwork.

Just a little extra perk for you.  I am having a Christmas card workshop on Saturday, November 19th at 10:00 am.  It is going to be 20 cards for $20.  I will be using this set to make the cards - it's going to make lovely cards!!  If you purchase this set and want to take the class, you will get $5.00 off your class fee.  I want you to use your stamps, and I can offer great ideas for this set!

Are you long distance?  I can still offer you the same special!  Just purchase your stamp set, and I will send you the Christmas card kit for $15.00 (plus $2.00 shipping).

I will be posting the cards next week, so watch for them.  Please contact me with any questions!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

ooohhh, can't wait to see those cards!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...