Sunday, October 9, 2011

Treat Boxes

I am so love my Art Philosophy cartridge!  I want to make treat boxes for my club members this month and fill them with the candy corn/peanut mixture.  This is what I came up with ~


I used 4"box cut on my Cricut using Mischief paper.  From there I stamped and embossed these CUTE spiderwebs from the All Hallow's Eve stamp set.  I had to fussy cut those, but they were very easy!  I simply added a black bow and a couple of sparkles - easy!
I wanted to think of some way to make treats fun at club, and this Art Philosophy cartridge gives me loads of ways to do that!
It's going on 1:30 am, so I suppose it's time for bed.  I could keep crafting (too much cinnamon coffee!), but Sassy has been meowing at me for over an hour which means it's bed time.  See you tomorrow with some more artwork!

6 comments:

KriskropMemories said...

Wow, those are fantastic. I have not yet tried treat boxes with the cricut but I think I now have inspiration.
Cheers

Tracey said...

How awesome:) Love this idea. I'm waiting for my art cart to arrive...can't wait!

Anonymous said...

This is such a neat idea! Would you be willing to share your candy corn/peanut mix recipe? :-)

Lynn said...

very cool. you are getting a lot of use out of that cart.

Jen Pittman said...

They are so cute!

Unknown said...

So cute. Your club ladies will love them!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...