Sunday, October 23, 2011

What a Layout!

I am sitting on a rather long layover at the Chicago airport, so I thought I may as well share a post with you.  I just spent three days in Detroit for a Close To My Heart Regional Celebration.  And what a celebration it was!  Awesome business teaching, over the top beautiful artwork, and lots of bonding time with my CTMH sisters.  I am exhausted (and really just want to be home in my bed), but I expected that.  There are just so many ideas floating (well, running!) through my head.

I will warn you that this is not the best picture, but I did want to share a layout that we were taught.  My lucky club members just might see something like this in the near future....shhhhh!

What do you think?  That BIG flourish with the BIG star just knocks this layout of the park for me!  The two base pages are printed paper from Typeset, but the rest is stamping on cardstock.  Wowie!  I love making those chevron, ric-rac striped.  The background stamping is just awesome.  The corporate art department really comes up with some winners!

I go to Dallas next July, but I am already looking forward to it!  I absolutely love creative training, and there's loads of it there.  You know, if this all sounds really fun to you, why not think about joining my team?  This month we have an add-on kit free (valued at $80) when you buy the Consultant kit for just $99.  That's a lot of product to get you going!!  What happens when you join my team?
  • Along with our fabulous Start with Heart newsletters, I arrange weekly calls to you until you get off your feet.
  • If you are local, I will help you with your first home Gathering. 
  • My team has a private Facebook group where we share artwork and business ideas.  It's a great place for questions, and someone always answers quickly!
  • Close To My Heart offers a generous commission and select credit for your sales. 
  • Low quarterly minimums.
If this interests you, please don't hesitate to contact me!  We had so much fun (and loads of chocolate!).  I would LOVE to have you join my team!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

can't wait to see all your new creations!

Unknown said...

LOVE it!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...