Saturday, November 19, 2011

Believe Layout

I have been working on my clubs for the month of December and decided to show you the first layout that I finished. 



I've used White Daisy pigment ink around the edges of all the pieces to give this layout a "snowy" look.  The snow flourishes are embossed with white daisy embossing powder mixed with a little prisma glitter.  I think my club members are going to have a great time with this layout!

Items used that can be found on my website:
  • X7145B Belive Level 2 Paper
  • 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
  • D1384 Snow Flurries Stamp Set
  • C1469 December 25th Stamp Set
  • Z2163 White Daisy Pigment Ink
  • Z2153 Sweet Leaf Ink
  • Z2127 Holiday Red Ink
  • Z1225 Flurry Dimensional Elements
  • Z1482 Silver Glitter Gel
  • Z1313 Stardust Glitter Gel
  • Z673 White Daisy Embossing Powder

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Love it, love that paper!

Lynn said...

oh how I love the plaid, and the snowflakes!

Unknown said...

As you already know, I am in LOVE with this layout!

bakscrap said...

So pretty Brenda. When I get home I am going to look for this stamp set.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...