Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Life is Good

I have had such a busy month, so I apologize for not commenting and posting as often as usual.  I am going to In the next month I've scheduled a little more creative time for me, so things will get back to normal in my blogging world!

I created this simple card in two different colors as simple thank you notes to go in my customer's orders. 



The Remarkable Wreath stamp set is just so beautiful!  There are so many different things that you can do with it, and for jsut $13.95, I think it's a steal.

Are cooking for Thanksgiving?  We will be staying home and putting a trukey breast on the grill.  We are supposed to have nice weather, so it will be a perfect day for a good meal, long walk, and a nap before shopping at midnight.  We don't really even have anything to shop for but thought it would be fun to go out in the crowds this year.

No matter what you are planning, I hope your day is blessed!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

That is a gorgeous stamp! Love the colors in each of these cards.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...