Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Friday Sale!!

I am so grateful to have all of my customers and blog readers in my life. Truly, each of you is a tremendous blessing to me! Because of that, I want to have a Customer Appreciation Black Friday and Mystery Hostess sale!
WHEN
· Friday, November 25th from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm

SALE
· Place a $25 order and receive a FREE Ink Pad! (value $5.25)
· Place a $50 order and receive a FREE Cardstock Shade Pack (value $7.95)
· Place a $75 order and receive a FREE Level 2 Paper Packet (value $9.95)
· Place a $100 order and receive a FREE Stamp Set (value $13.95)

HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
E-Mail me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com with your order anytime during the sale hours. There are a couple of things you need to include with your order. First of all, let me know what you would like for your FREE product. The second thing I will need to know is how you would like to pay for your order. It can be check, PayPal, or I can call you for your credit card number. Whatever is most convenient and easiest for you on such a busy shopping day!

You can access my website HERE!! This link will bring you right to the Shop Online tab where you can look through our amazing product!!

MYSTERY HOSTESS DRAWING
I will randomly draw a Mystery Hostess to win the Hostess Rewards from this sale day. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to be the winner? There are so many good things in the Idea Book!!

MONTHLY SPECIALS

Holiday Wishes Stamp Set – Place an order of $25 in stamps and add Holiday Wishes to your order for just $5.00.




Stamp of the Month – Place a $50 order and purchase Cherish the Day for $5.00




I know many people have scrapping plans over the winter, so this is the perfect time to stock up on some of your needs and get a little bit extra. Do you need Christmas gifts? Let me give you some ideas that any paper crafter would love!
· Our scrapbooking how-to books – Cherish, Imagine, Reflections, and Magic
· Our card-making how-to books - Originals, and Wishes
· The Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge – An exclusive cartridge with 700 images, 3 full-sized stamp sets, and 3 sheets of Dimensional Elements would make any Cricut lover and paper crafter happy!
· Studio J Membership – Do you have a digital scrapbooker on your list? Oh my goodness, this would be a wonderful gift for that person!

Let me know if you have any questions at all about this sale! Black Friday can be a really fun day, and the shopping is even more fun when you earn a FREEBIE with your order!!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...