Friday, November 25, 2011

Miss Chanel

There is a layout in our current Idea Book that I have wanted to create since August when I first saw it.  Tonight I sat down and finally put it together.  I built it almost exactly like the Idea Book.  If you'd like to see it close up, just click on the photo.


Who could resist this beagle face?  These photos were all taken on the boat this summer.  She so loves to be on the boat!

It's so much fun to use the Idea Book for just that - great ideas!  Did you notice that when you look through the Idea Book you find the pattern name under each picture?  So it was easy to get the dimensions for this by grabbing my Magic book.  I love that about our how-to books!  I was able to build this layout in under 45 minutes.  (So you might ask, what took me so long to put it together - LOL!)

Very few items were used for this layout, and they can all be found on my website:
9034 Magic Scrapbooking Program
X7141B Elemental Level 2 Paper Packet
X7141C Elemental Complements Dimensional Elements
1388 Colonial White Cardstock
Z2167 Creme Brulee Ink (for sponging base and pieces)
Z1615 Red Collection Designer Ribbon (I used the Sorbet)
Z1327 Blue & Green Sparkles

Did you have a nice Thanksgiving?  We went out shopping at 10:00 pm last night.  We didn't have anything to buy - just wanted an adventure.  And that it was!  It was warm here - about 60 degrees - and I think that brought out so many people!  We were home and tucked in about 3:00 am.  I don't think Jerry will want to do it again, but it was a fun experience to try once!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

This is such a fabulous layout!

Haley D. said...

Great CASE from the Idea Book! Miss Chanel is beautiful! I have a handsome beagle boy who would love to meet her. ;) Just sayin'.

Unknown said...

I just LOVE what you did with this layout to make it your own. So cute.

Anonymous said...

This layout is a real keeper. I like every single thing about it--from the patterned papers you used to the complimentary and eye-catching round photos and shapes. This layout came together so perfectly. I'm so glad you shared this with us! :-)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...