Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Peace on Earth

I've finished the second layout for club, so I thought I'd share.  If you are a club member, you'll find both layouts for December under my classes tab.


I made my club members work so hard last month, so I decided we'd do a few things that are a little easier in December.  Lots of sponging on the two layouts along with loads of glitter gel.  Gotta love sparkle and the "snowy" look in December!

Items used on layout that can be found on my website:
  • X7146B Wonderland Level 2 Paper
  • 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
  • D1480 Snowflakes Stamp Set
  • D1384 Snow Flurries Stamp Set
  • C1469 December 25th Stamp Set
  • Z2163 White Daisy Pigment Ink
  • Z2111 Chocolate Ink
  • Z2160 Twilight Ink
  • Z1686 Art Philosophy Collection
  • Z1225 Flurry Dimensional Elements
  • Z1313 Stardust Glitter Gel
  • Z1617 Dark Chocolate Striped Ribbon
  • Z1247 Crystal Blue Waxy Flax
  • X1466 Bling Buttons
  • Z1104 Clear Sparkles

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love your layouts.

Unknown said...

So clean and pretty!

Karen Wilson said...

this is beautiful, brenda!! so simple yet very elegant.

wishing you and your family a very safe and happy thanksgiving.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...