Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Season's Greetings

Time for a new reveal at Cardabilities!  This is a great sketch and allows you to be very clean and simple. 

I chose to use some discontinued CTMH paper (Everlasting) that created more of a vintage feel.


This is my favorite Christmas paper of all time.  I know the trend is a little different now with all kinds of modern colors, but these will always be the warm, beautiful colors of Christmas to me.  I didn't do any stamping on this card.  Rather I used matching stickease, embellishments, and lots of ink distressing.

Head over to Cardabilities and see what the rest of the design team has done!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, the card looks so beautiful...simple and traditional! Will be posting mine soon too,.... funny is that I didn't do any stamping on it either...well, except for a sentiment: that was really stronger than me! lol
Clelia

Amy Hervey said...

Oh, man, I sure do remember that Christmas paper. When it first came out, I thought it was very odd for Christmas. Then I used it and began to love it. On your card it looks vintage with that sled photo.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhh! This is really lovely! I'm rather at a loss for words with this one, Brenda. You've really outdone yourself this time. :-)

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

What a gorgeous card Brenda!! and beautiful papers - too bad it's discontinued!! just beautiful! xxx Steph

Unknown said...

Beautifully vintage. Love it!

Lynn said...

Love this card! I'm with you on those colors and vintage-y feel.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...