Tuesday, November 15, 2011

State Fair

I am excited to show you this page!  I don't know that there is anything phenomenal about it other than I made it just because.  Last Saturday at my crop I could have worked on things I needed done for this week.  But I chose to sit back, relax, and just take my time.

This paper has been on my shelf for a very long time.  It is CTMH's discontinued Route 66, and the colors were just perfect for some of my fair pictures.  If you look closely you will see that I've done a lot of sanding.  I also popped up the center picture to add some more depth. 

These are the items that are available on my website:
  • 1273 Desert Sand Cardstock
  • X5923 Moonstruck Cardstock
  • Z1450 Color Ready Cork Alphabet
  • Z1615 Designer Ribbon Red Collection
  • Z280 Natural Hemp
  • Z1086 Cranberry Waxy Flax
  • Z1366 Brads Metal Assortment
  • Z1369 Buttons Red Assortment
  • Z1371 Buttons Blue Assortment
  • Z1294 Sanding Kit

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Love the banner and of course those cork letters!

Unknown said...

Such a fun layout. I loved that plaid paper. The plaid in "Believe" reminds me a little bit of it.

Anonymous said...

This layout is a WOWser. I especially like the quote. :-)

Marg Van Patten said...

Great page! I love how you used the pleated ribbon and cork letters for the title.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...