Thursday, November 10, 2011

Treat Bag

I thought I'd share the little treat bags that I made for my 12-Hour Crop on Saturday. 


There are about 3" wide and 4" tall, and you can use your Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to make them.  I also cut the snowflake, snowflake layers, and ticket with the cartridge.  And yes, that is the November stamp of the month (Cherish the Day) stamped on the ticket.  Such a fun, fun stamp set - and you will be seeing a lot of it.  I simply used a marker to faux stitch around the handle and then filled it with some sweets.  So easy!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous! I really must use my cartridge more!

Amy Hervey said...

I saw this on the consultant board and thought it was adorable, but didn't look to see who made it. I wasn't surprised when your post showed up in my google reader and took me to this bag! It has your name all over it-- beautiful as always. Love the snow look on your photo.

Unknown said...

DYNAMITE!

Jamie Harder said...

How ADORABLE!!!! Love it!!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous! Love the brown/blue combination. That snowflake is really neat!

buy wow account said...

WoW! that was really beautiful. love it.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...