Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Holiday Wishes Meets Cherish the Day

I am so sorry that I haven't visited in awhile!  You know life has a way of take hold sometimes, and you just have to go with the flow.  I was putting together some thank you cards to go in orders today, and I decided to make them Christmas cards - because I know everyone is going to need them soon!  With just a little over 6 weeks until Christmas, it is coming fast!

I used the Cherish the Day stamp of the month (I LOVE this versatile year-round set!) and the November Special stamp set Holiday Wishes on these cards.



I loved combining these two sets, and isn't it fun that I've used the same sets but gotten completely different results?  That's why I love stamps and paper - they are just so much fun!  I used only the Holiday Wishes set on the last card:


All tht sparkle makes me so excited for Christmas lights!  I used a mixture of silver and white embossing powder on the die-cuts.  Of course I added prisma glitter, and that is the sparkle you see!

Cherish the Day can be purchased for just $5.00 during the month of November with a $50 purchase.  Holiday Wishes is also only available during November, and in order to qualify for that set you need to purchase $25 in My Acrylix stamps.  These are two sets that you will have so much fun with!  You can click on my monthly newsletter tab or scroll the left sidebar to see images of these two stamp sets.

Some of my time this week has been getting ready for my 12-hour crop on Saturday.  20 wonderful women are coming to this fun getaway!  I am so looking forward to spending time with some of my customers on Saturday!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

pretty cards!

Sheila H said...

Great cards - I need to get started making some!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL...every last one. Your customers are so fortunate to have you.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...