Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cookie Bake

I have been finishing up some Studio J layouts for a Christmas gift, and I thought I would share a rather festive one with you.


For this layout, I used Believe paper along with the matching stickease.  The great thing about using Studio J is that if I want to use more stickease than would come in the physical package, I can.  It was so much fun to copy and paste those button and banner pieces!  I was able to re-size the banners, elf, letters, and quote to fit the way I wanted them.  There was another advantage of building this layout in Studio J.  If either of my sisters or any of my nieces want copies, I can easily go back into Studio J and order them.

I can hardly wait till this layout arrives from Close To My Heart!  I know the colors will be true, and the layout will be awesome quality.  This 2-page layout cost $6.50, comes with free page protectors, and is being shipped free.  What an economical way to create a gift album!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Such a great layout!

Unknown said...

What a great layout and gift!

hckd said...

beautiful layout.. : )

Anonymous said...

I like every single thing about this layout--from the photos to the banner pieces to the little touches of white. You certainly achieved balance. What a happy, happy layout! :-)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...