Saturday, December 17, 2011

Rock the Block Winter Promotion

Ok, I have been chomping at the bit waiting to show you the artwork that I created with this awesome winter promotion from Close To My Heart!  This is an amazing promotion, so hang on to end of this post to hear all the details and see my artwork.
You will be able to find it on my website starting today!  I will have a tab at the top of my blog for you to access the ordering information.  This set contains an amazing set of 9 blocks (2"x2") that sit in a tray:

Along with that, you will get a wonderful 8-1/2" x11" stamp set.  Look at a piece of typing paper -yes, that is how big this set is!  Tale a look at this fabulous set:


To give you an idea of the size of the stamps, the grid and polka dot pattern fit on the block.  Such a great set, right?!

Would you like to know the price?  When you place an order for $25, you can purchase this set for just $15.00!  Oh my goodness - this is such an amazing price, and you will love creating this set for your home or as a gift!

Now I'll show you what I created with this:

I wanted to be an "out of the box thinker" (as the stamp set says!), so that is why I took the blocks out of the tray.  I wanted to create a firm standing piece of home decor for our living room.  I want to invite you to click on the photo to see the detail up close.  I stamped all of my pieces with the grid-like stamp from the set.  What a great way to create your own patterned paper!

I created some flowers with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge using Sonoma paper, grabbed some matching embellishments, and I had this completed by the end of a two-hour movie on Netflix.  Really, this is a fast and easy project! 
So then I was left with an undecorated tray.  So the next night I caught up on an episide of Glee on Hulu while I created this:


I love this frame!  Dreamin' is a gorgeous paper, and it suited this picture of Shane well.  Truly, I just grabbed scraps and a few matching pieces to finish this piece.  So by thinking out of the box, I maximized the use of this special set - getting a lot more bang for my buck! 

What do you think about this set?  Can you tell that I am thrilled about it?!  I think the price is amazing  as the set has a value of $42.90.   You know I created two pieces of home decor and still have an amazing stamp set to explore.  Whether you are a card maker or scrapper, you will find a use for these stamps.  Now let me tell you about a couple little extras I am offering with this set.
  1. I am holding a FREE class on Saturday, January 14th at 9:00 am for those that purchase the Rock the Block special.  I want you to have fun creating your own individual piece!  You bring your set and supplies.  You can do anything you want, and I'll offer you help along the way.   I'll have my Cricut out for use, and I am quite certain you'll find coffee and some muffins on my kitchen counter.
  2. Anyone that joins my team between now and January 31st will receive the Rock the Block special from me as a gift!  This set of collage cubes is going to be in the upcoming Spring/Summer Idea Book, so wouldn't it be great to have a project completed to show your future customers?  I think so!  I have an amazing (and super creative) team that I know you would love!
Please contact me if you have any questions about this set or the "extras" that I am offering with it.  I would love to help you out!  My e-mail is girlygirlrose43@msn.com, and my telephone number is (763) 227-0583.  I can't wait to hear from you!!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Fabulous projects, love the blocks!

Unknown said...

What GORGEOUS artwork. I just love what an 'out of the box' thinker you are. Add that to a brilliant artist and what do you have? Brenda Rose!

Carla said...

Absolutely gorgeous artwork Brenda!! Hope you don't mind - I created a list on my blog of inspiring "Rock the Block" artwork and included a link to your blog. You can find my post here: http://carlacreates.blogspot.com/2011/12/rock-block.html
I love your work!!

Nicole Norris said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful artwork. I shared a link to your post on my blog today.Check out my post here: http://iotamaker.blogspot.com/2011/12/rock-block-ideas.html

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...