Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December Stamp of the Month

I have been showing you cards made with the December Stamp of the Month, so today I wanted to show you a layout.  This is actually one of the pages from January Club (you can see all the pages under my Classes tab).

This paper is Roxie, and I just love it.  The pink color is Smoothie, and it's such a warm pink.  The stamp of the month images are the two tickets and heart on the bottom left.  The other elements on the page are the matching Roxie Stickease.  What I did to give the stickease just a little "more" was put Liquid Glass on the flowers.  I know that is hard to see, but it just gives everything such a nice look!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Awww, so sweet! Love the photo, great layout too.

Unknown said...

Just BEAUTIFUL...the layout and the in love people. Who are they? lol!

Jen Pittman said...

What a pretty page! Roxie is gorgeous with the black and white photo.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...