Thursday, December 22, 2011

More December Stamp of the Month

I just know that as soon as Christmas is over, you are going to want Valentine's Day ideas.  So here's another example for you using one of the sentiments from Mad About You.

Roxie is such a delicate paper.  This card was fun to make. I took my time and sliced around the flourish with my craft knife so that I could tuck that scalloped circle underneath it. I cut the scalloped circle, heart, and flower templates with the Art Philosophy cartridge.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so pretty!

bakscrap said...

Beautiful card Brenda. Don't you just love the Art Philosophy cartridge?

Unknown said...

I love how soft this card feels. So pretty!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this. So crisp and yet full. TFS.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...