Sunday, December 11, 2011

Just a Peek!

Do you remember me telling you about the Rock the Block special?  Today I can't help but show you a little peek of my completed project.


Did you have any doubt that I would create with these colors?  I will be showing you the whole project next Sunday, December 18th.  This fabulous set of 9 collage blocks with a full 8-1/2 x 11 stamp set goes on sale Monday, December 19th.


I can't wait for you to get your hands on this block and stamp set!  With any $25 purchase, you will be able to buy this winter promotional set for $15!   I am looking forward to getting more blocks because I have ideas for every room in the house!!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful! You do rock that color combo!

Jen Pittman said...

What a stunning creation Brenda! You were really thinking outside the box :)

Kristin K. said...

Your projects are always so beautiful. I get such great inspiration from you! I don't leave comments as often as I should but I am here often. Beautiful work!

Karen Day said...

Great projects this weekend, Brenda! Can hardly wait to see your entire Rock the Block project :o)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...