Saturday, December 10, 2011

Photo Tray

I have had these done for a couple of weeks, but I couldn't show you until I gave it to my sister.  In fact, I made these for two of my sisters, so they received them this morning when I saw them at a craft boutique.  It was such a nice boutique with lots of wonderful handmade items.  I had a hard time narrowing down my purchases!  Right now I am sitting here in my heavy knit slippers.  If you have every had these heavy, handmade slippers, you know just how happy and toasty my feet are right now!  In the days to come, I will show you some of my other purchases!

Now getting back to the gifts I gave my sisters.  They is the 7Gypsies 6x6 photo tray.


Of course, I had to fill them with all kinds of CTMH goodness!  Do you remember when people used to line their shelves with beautiful lace edges?  That's the look I was going for by adding the border strips above the small squares.    Some great paper and a few embellishments and these gifts were done!

Items that can be found on my website:
X7143B Sonoma Paper Packet
Z1487 Pewter Mini Medleys (I used the corners and cut a frame in half)
Z1635 Heirloom Asst
Z1466 Bling Asst
Z1333 Mocha Gems
Z1126 Colonial White Designer Ribbon
Z1682 Notable Alphabet Dimensional Elements

1 comment:

Linda Pekrul said...

Very lovely. I'm sure it is a treasured gift.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...