Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Family Love

Liz Qualman has a fabulous sketch again this week, so I knew I needed to take time to play along.   They are always so fun, and they also leave so much room for interpretation.


I had a picture of my Grandma sitting on my desk that I have been wanting to scrap for sometime.  I so loved my  Grandma.  I am so thankful for the time I spent with her and all the things I learned from her.  I credit her to this day for being the one that taught me how to make a meal when there is seemingly nothing in the refrigerator - and how to do it quickly.

This paper will be in the new Spring/Summer Idea Book, and it is called Florentine.  The large flower on the bottom left was cut from a sheet of the paper.  Wait till you see it - it would be easy paper to hoard!  We've got some new wooden shapes in the new book that are absolutely wonderful to play with.  Just 8 days till the new Idea Book goes live!  If you don't have your book yet, just click on the paypal link at the top left of the page.  I will ship it to you with a coupon with your next purchase.  I will also make sure that you have it in your hands by the 1st!

I put a * next to the new items, but all other product can be found on my website:
X7153B Florentine*
X7153C Florentine Stickease*
D1506 Family Love Stamp Set*
Z1718 Color-Ready Wooden Shapes*
Z1732 Color-Ready Seam Binding*
Z2167 Creme Brulee Ink
Z2114 Cocoa Ink
Z2160 Twilight Ink
Z1360 Rhinestone Designer Brads
Z1336 Pearl Opaque Gems
Z1685 Banner Dimensional Elements
Z1682 Notable Alpha Dimensional Elements

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful! I love th yellow/blue combo. so many pretty elements in this layout. Love it.

Liz said...

Brenda - this is so soft and lovely. Your interpretation is beautiful! TFS. Hugs - Liz

Barb Craft said...

Your LO is lovely! The colors you used look fabulous together! Wow!

barb :)

bakscrap said...

Beautiful Brenda. I still miss my Grandma, and she has been gone for 35 years.

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS! I love the papers, the sketch and how you interpreted it, and I especially love that you are honoring your grandmother through scrapbooking. That's what it's all about!

Lynn said...

Can't wait to see the new IDEA book!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...