Monday, January 23, 2012

Scripture Box Class

In February, I am having a Scripture Box Class using the My Creations Memory Game.  One of my downline  Beth (she doesn't have an active blog or I would share) put this idea in my head several months ago, and I was waiting to have the class until the days before the Lenten season.  I was even happier to find this beautiful paper in the Spring/Summer Idea Book to create with.  It is called Florentine, and you are going to love it!  I'll show you the box, and then I'll give you details on the class.



Inside this box are 24 chipboard tiles:

They are covered with the same twilight blue paper that was used to create the flowers.  I have printed 24 Scriptures on cardstock for class members to put on one side of the tiles.  The opposite sides of the tiles will be left blank for personal Scripture choices or prayers.

Class Dates and Times:

  • February 9th - 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
  • February 10th - 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Class Price:  $19.00

All supplies will be provided for this class, so there is no need to bring a thing!   Each class is limited to 6 people so sign up early to reserve your spot!

If you are long distance, I can also send this to you with full instructions.  There is an additional cost for shipping, so please let me know if you are interested!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Another gorgeous creation!

Unknown said...

Brilliant and beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a great Idea for the Memory Game Box..I might have to scraplift this one..TFS

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...