Friday, January 20, 2012

Going Places...Come to My Open House!

Ok, if I don't show you a sneak peek from the new Close To My Heart Spring/Summer Idea Book, I just might burst!  This book goes live on February 1st, and you are going to love it!  The artwork is beyond phenomenal, and the paper packets are awesome!  Well, I'll let you be the judge as I share a little Cruisin' with you.

Amazing, right?  This paper is so much fun!!  Along with this paper, I've used the matching foil image stickers (are you lovin' that gas tank?!) Pennant Alpha stamp set (available now!), the upcoming April stamp of the month (you will be seeing a lot of this!), and baker's twine (we have 8 colors starting on February 1st!).

If you are local, plan on coming to see this layout and all the other papers up close at my Open House on Saturday, January 28th.  The hours are 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.  I'll have four make and takes for you, new product preview, class sign ups, and I'll choose a mystery hostess!

If you are long distance, you can click on the button on my left sidebar to order your Spring/Summer Idea Book.  I send you a $5.00 coupon to use on your next order!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your use of bakers twine--both on the left and through the button and on the right in and out of the banner. I also like how you cut apart the different B&Ts and then put them back together to almost seem like one B&T with wide stripes. Very creative. Well done, friend! :-)

Unknown said...

I'm in LOVE with that layout. I am definitely scrap-lifting it when I get home and back in the studio.

Linda said...

Fabulous layout - I am looking forward to seeing the new book!

all the days of our life said...

Oh I'm in love, I can't wait until my workshop next month. WOW!!!

Brenda you are looking good.

Jamie Harder said...

Looks like another SUPER collection!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...