Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Studio J

Yesterday I showed you a layout using the lovely Magnifique paper that is retired from Close To My Heart.  What a bummer that I used such pretty paper and you can't get it anymore!  BUT I want to tell you that you can still use Magnifique.  Have you hopped over to Studio J and played with the online software?  Did you know that you can go into Studio J without downloading any software or purchasing anything?  It is a brilliant online software!  You simply go to my website via the link above and create an account.  From that point on, you can choose paper kits, layouts, and try different options.  One of my recent favorites in Studio is the stitching embellishment.  I do not sew, so it is really fun to be able to add stitching to my pages like this. 

There is a great Studio J special this month, too.  For every 9 custom-printed layouts that members purchase this month, they will receive one free!  Let me tell you about the memberships and what is offered:
  • Free JPG files for every custom-printed layout
  • Members-only patterns and paper kits
  • Free shipping on your monthly order (minimum of 4 layouts and maximum of 20 layouts)
  • Free Memory Protectors
Here are the Studio J membership prices:
  • 3-month membership = $30.00
  • 12-month membership = $99.00
If you'd like to get your feet wet, the Studio J 5-pack might be for you.  For $55.00, you receive 5 custom layouts, 5 Memory Protectors, and free shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions.  I'd love to help you get started in Studio J!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...