Wednesday, February 8, 2012

5 Free Studio J Layouts!

Did I get your attention?  There's no gimmick in that title - it's true!!  Let me tell you about this awesome special!

When you purchase a 5-pack of Studio J layouts during February, you automatically get one more 5-pack free!  I love this special because it truly gives you the opportunity to try and get a good feel for Studio J.  When you order your Studio J layouts, you get:

  • Free shipping
  • Free Memory Protectors
  • Free jpeg files
At this special price, the cost is just $5.50 per 2-page layout.  That is so amazing!  I really love the professional print and beauty of a Studio J layout.  Well, instead of talking, I am going to let some layouts speak for themselves.  Let me know if you have any questions!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

One of my favorite things about STudio J is that although it is an online program, you can still make the layouts look just like something you would have hand-crafted yourself. These layouts are proof. They look very "Brenda"! I love Studio J!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...