Friday, February 10, 2012

We Can't Thank You Enough

I wanted to show you another example using the February Stamp of the Month - Thoughtful Tidings.


This is such a great set!  I found myself reaching for it often with all the wonderful phrases:

There's something for just about everything in this one, isn't there?  The stamp of the month is $17.95, but if you place a $50 order, you are able to buy it for just $5.00.  What a great deal!!

I just have to stop for a minute and tell you how blessed I am by the people I meet just because of Close To My Heart.  I had 5 absolutely wonderful women at my house last night for my Scripture Box class.  It was so much fun to watch them roll flowers and to create their boxes.  I just love when people realize that they CAN make something beautiful!!  And that is a blessing to me!!  The best part is that I have another class tonight, and I just can't wait!!

I'll also share a picture that I took last night of my hubby and our dog.


They are too cute together, right?  I think Miss Chanel has her daddy wrapped around her little paw!

Items used for this card that can be found on my website:

  • X7147B Stella Paper Packet
  • X1410 Colonial White Value Pack Cards
  • Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
  • S1202 February Thoughtful Tidings
  • Z1702 Paradise Baker's Twine
  • Z1358 Basic Assortment Buttons
  • Z1333 Mocha Opaque Gems

5 comments:

Laurel said...

You make the prettiest cards!

Anonymous said...

Excellent card. I really like that 3-D flower. :-)

Unknown said...

Love that card. That olive and lagoon damask pattern is my favorite in the pack. Cute photo. I'm blessed to know you because of CTMH!

curlyqmosaics said...

Beautiful card! I love CTMH!

Lynn said...

pretty card! that is a great set. I finally revved up my Cricut yesterday using my new Art Philosophy cart. I made a banner, I'll post on my blog sometime this week. I feel blessed to have "met" you through sharing our love of papercrafting. have a great weekend.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...