Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Birthday

I am having an embossing class in March.  Here's the information:

Friday, March 9th at 6:30 pm
or
Saturday, March 10th at 10:00 am

5 cards for $10.00 and all supplies are included.
Just bring yourself!

I wanted to show you one of the cards we'll be making.  This is basic embossing mixing dry and heat embossing using the upcoming March Stamp of the Month.  I will start my class with this card because I want to make sure the basics are covered.  Then I've got 4 other wonderful embossing techniques to share that will be used to create the other 4 cards.


Now, if you are interested, I want you to sign up early!  The spots are already starting to fill up, and space is limited for this class.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...