Thursday, February 23, 2012

Want the Art Philosophy Collection FREE?

Remember I had you click on the "Join My Team" tab yesterday?  Today I want to tell you about an AMAZING promotion for March!  This offer is valid March 1 - March 31st.  I was going to wait until March 1st to tell you, but I wanted to give you time to think about this and ask any questions you might have.

During the month of March, if you join Close To My Heart, you will receive the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection free!  WOW!  That is a $125 value - for free!!  Already have the Art Philosophy collection?  That's okay!  Instead you can choose $100 in Select Product Credit.

For $99 (plus shipping and tax), you will receive the Consultant Kit (valued at $284) PLUS either the collection or $100 in product.  Click on my "Join My Team" tab and read it one more time.  Then let Kristine tell you even more about Close To My Heart in the following video.



Please let me know if you have any questions.  I am so excited about this special, and so excited for you to get a good start in Close To My Heart!   I would love to talk with you in person or over the phone.  Just send me an e-mail HERE to let me know what would be a good time to contact you.  You can also give me a call at (763) 227-0583.  I can't wait to hear from you!!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...