Friday, February 24, 2012

Spring

I have a Gathering on Saturday morning, and I wanted to make a little something for my hostess.  You know how much I love working with banner pieces, so I create a Spring wall hanging.


The fun thing about this is that it was created completely with the Art Philosophy cartridge!  The banner pieces, the flowers, the butterflies, the circle - all Art Philosophy!  (Don't forget about that great special I told you about where if you join Close To My Heart in March, you will receive the Art Philosophy cartridge free!  Read about it HERE.)  The other items I used to complete this are Lucy, a little Smoothie Baker's Twine, and some green sparkles.  The stamp set is a called My Peeps, and I just have to show it to you:



Too cute, right?  One of these days I am going to make one of these banners for me!  But in the meantime, I'll let my hostesses enjoy them!!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, loving all those roses!

Lynn said...

your banners are beautiful! Mine hangs right in my crafty studio where I can admire it!

Crafty Texan said...

You are so talented! Love the all the green! I made a four leaf clover with CTMH greens. I'd love to have you check it out and give your opinion. :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful! Love the flowers!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I just LOVE what you did on this project! Bravo!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...