Sunday, February 5, 2012

Just a Little Prayer

As long as I had my Florentine paper out, I thought I would make another card with it.  It's just so pretty that it's hard for me to put it away!

I used the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge quite heavily on this card.  The card base/layer, butterfly, butterfly layer, flowers, and banner strip were all die-cut.  It's so fun and easy to put a card together using the Art Philosophy cartridge!

Again, I sponged some color-ready seam binding ribbon and finished it off with a couple of foundry pin clips.  The stamp set is Card Chatter-Sympathy and the gems are from the Mocha collection.

Ok, I promise that tomorrow I will put the Florentine away and pull out one of the other new papers!  Maybe I'll put out Victory - a nice masculine paper - to balance things out.  Thanks for stopping by today - I always appreciate the time you spend here!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Another amazing creation!

DIANA L. said...

Very beautiful card.

Lynn said...

Another beauty!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL,just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wow..again!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

This card is soft and lovely. I like the way you pulled different images from the AP cartridge and combined them in a way that created such beauty. :-)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...