Saturday, February 18, 2012

Twelve/Twelve/Twelve

I took a little break during my retreat this weekend to do a Studio J layout.  Do you remember that I told you about the Ella Publishing class I am taking?  Take twelve pictures on the twelfth day of the month in 2012.  Easy and fun!  I don't focus so much on the everyday pictures, so this is a great class for me!  I wanted to use Studio J so that I could journal right on the photos.


This paper, Love Birds, is only available in Studio J.  Don't forget, this is the month to test out Studio J.  When you buy a 5-pack of two page layouts, you get a 5-pack free!   So that means 10 two-page layouts with free memory protectors and free shipping.  Such a great deal!!  This  special is good until February 29th.

4 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

Oh Brenda, I LOVE this! You really caught your "everyday" .... right down to the coffee mishap! Way to go!

Laurel said...

What a fun layout and I love the idea of 12 photos on a day every month!

Lynn said...

Fun layout. Great way to document everyday life.

Unknown said...

I've never noticed that paper before. LOVE it!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...